Tuesday, October 7, 2008

David Duchovny Leaves Rehab...And Is No Longer Like Hank Moody

Californication (TV series)Image via Wikipedia Apparently the sex addict is now done with his treatment and was seen leaving rehab with his wife. Now, does anyone else find it the least bit ironic that David had to be put in rehab for his sex addiction and his character in Californication is desperately in need of the same thing? I mean, his character Hank Moody on the show basically jumps on anything that moves. Sex in some shape or form is basically the plot of every episode. I'm not saying the show is bad, I think the show is hilarious and witty, I'm just pointing out the irony.

You know what I was thinking the last time I saw an episode of Californication? I was thinking, hey, maybe this is was his life was like before he went to rehab. I mean I am guessing he didn't cheat on his wife but I'm betting he thought the same way Hank did, and that is with the lower part of his body and not the top part. Heck, maybe now that he is out of rehab the next season of the show won't be as good. Maybe he will read he scripts and think to himself "Why am I going to do this when it might make me all messed up again?". Who knows? But I am sure of one thing, his rehab situation definitely wasn't just a gimmick for the show to gain some press. In fact, no one really talked about the show when they reported on his rehab, it was always " X-files star enters rehab" and stuff like that. Well, I am glad that he is better now and I hope Californication continues to be a good show. Oh, Californication and True Blood, definitely True Blood for the win.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Samson said...

I always thought HBO shows were better than showtime shows IMO.. I mean I like Weeds and I heard good things about true blood or whatever but iounknow....